Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

Isabella Quest Bug!! (Spoiler)

xbeta90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xbeta90

So i already started isabella recruitment quest but after helping her defeating some bad guys at hightown, we were suppose to go to the chantry but, i don't really know why, i can't seem to enter the chantry. i mean there's no 'clickable' area on the chantry door and now i'm stuck with isabella just standing in front of the chantry door. btw i'm playing the pc version, in case anyone thought i'm playing the console version. 

thanks in advance.

Dustpan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Dustpan

Reload a save, happened to me.

BioWare is aware of the bug and are working on fixing it.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ryanwho

I don't know if this is some kind of override but for me, I looted the corpse that enters a cutscene during the fight, so the cutscene never happened and Isabella just started fighting toward the chantry and the door opened fine. So maybe try that.

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FritzDude

Yes it's a known bug that Bioware will fix in the upcoming patches. It's caused when you looting the corpse before she talks. So just let her talk and then loot the corpses and then you should be able to enter the chantry.

RyanPorava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RyanPorava

I am sorry, but it has been six years since the last post saying Bioware is aware of glitch and i's fixing it. The glitch has not been fixed. Why would you say that was the case when it obviously wasn't?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.