Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Keep-website decisions import after starting a new game?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I bought the game on sale today, just as PSN came back online for me. While it downloaded I went ahead to the Dragon Age Keep Website to set up my world and see what's what. Now I started up the game and it won't let me connect to "Dragon Age servers", it just says I have to be signed to PSN to access online features... (Which I am, I can see the friendlist and all, but looks like there are still some parts of the service not fully operational).

So my question is, are the decisions imported at the moment you start a new game or can I go ahead, start playing and worry about it later?

UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You import them when you start a new game so wait until you can connect to servers. You will not be able to import into a game that has already been created.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.