Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball Fusions

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Sep 08, 2016

Dragon Ball Fusions is a role playing game with a strong emphasis on the series' character-combining "Fusion" role.

DLC with retail release and 2DS compatability?

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just like the title says. Will this game have the DLC added recently in Japan included with the retail release or close to it in the US? Do we get the SS Blue Goku pre order bonuses they got as well?

Also is it compatible with the 2DS?

PhilOsyfee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 100% positive it is playable on a 3ds. No idea on pre-order bonuses or anything of the sort, but I'm sure the DLC will come shortly after release.

sQuadr0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 100% positive it is playable on a 3ds. No idea on pre-order bonuses or anything of the sort, but I'm sure the DLC will come shortly after release.

You mean 2DS? I mean, obviously its playable on a 3DS lol.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

Is anything not playable on a 2DS?

I mean I could see how some games (like Mario 3d Land) would be tough without 3D but I thought it could play anything that didn't require a New 3DS (which is like two games). DB:F doesn't strike me as one that would require 3D or the N3DS hardware

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

@slag: @silverrex3: Direct from Nintendo's website "Nintendo 2DS can play all Nintendo 3DS games in 2D". 100% compatibility.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I've never heard of this game. Looking at a trailer it... it looks kinda cool? Is this game good? I would love another good Dragon Ball game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.