Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released May 22, 2012

Capcom makes an ambitious undertaking with this 2012 Open World Action-RPG.

Can anyone help me, where can I get a wyrm hunt license?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

I can't progress in the game because I don't have the wyrm hunt license. Everytime I try to talk to the captain in the city. He refuses to talk to me because I don't have the wyrm hunt license. I looked around some shops to see if I can buy one but no luck. Doe's anyone know where I can get the wyrm hunt license?

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Jocund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Jocund

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're provided one after investigating the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren. Have you done that?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By falserelic

@Jocund said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you're provided one after investigating the Pawn Guild in Gran Soren. Have you done that?

I'm sure I had done it. Thinking about it I may have sold the license by accident.

Jocund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Jocund

@falserelic: Yeah, I remember almost doing that myself. Maybe you should try the Black Cat shop, it's in Gran Soren and he tends to sell forgeries and quest items in case they get misplaced.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By falserelic

@Jocund said:

@falserelic: Yeah, I remember almost doing that myself. Maybe you should try the Black Cat shop, it's in Gran Soren and he tends to sell forgeries and quest items in case they get misplaced.

Thanks for letting me know. It took alittle while for me to find the place. But I got my license and I found the barbershop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.