Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Driveclub

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 07, 2014

Driveclub is a team-based racing game from Evolution Studios for PlayStation 4.

#DRIVECLUB graphics #UPDATED 19th Sept

• 56 results
    Dussck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@gulinotm: There's no comparing these two games, it's probably like choosing between ARMA and Call of Duty. I like both arcade and sim racers, I'll go for Driveclub this time, just for some casual online racing fun.

devise22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

I may get this. It really comes down to how well it plays and how much there is to do. Knowing it isn't an open world, the tracks need to be memorable and interesting, and it looks like they have enough variety. It certainly is pretty, but I really hope this isn't just another GT in terms of how it approaches content. Kind of sick of that whole system.

gatehouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

If this plays anything like as good as it looks, it might just speed up my purchase of a PS4. I still hate that the game has a bloody hashtag in it's name.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@gulinotm said:

Wow this is surprising! I hadnt checked this out in a long while but it looks really nice...

But then theres Project Cars...and i can play it on PC...what do i do.

You clearly know the correct answer to that question...

I'm looking forward to playing this. For free. With PS+. For a week or so.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

If this plays anything like as good as it looks, it might just speed up my purchase of a PS4. I still hate that the game has a bloody hashtag in it's name.

They changed it, it's just Driveclub now.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I like how in the video you have this view that looks like you are sitting in the backseat of the car. I dub that the Mother-In-Law camera view. All driving games should have the Mother-In-Law view from now on.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I also like how the digital upgrade to the full version undercuts retailers by £15-£20. Some of the streams I've seen make the game look like a decent, accessible racer. If they support it in the right way, it could have legs. Wheels.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.