Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeons & Dragons

Franchise »

The first and most influential role-playing game franchise.

R.I.P. Dave Arneson

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Cerza

I apologize if this has already been posted, but I thought I'd let other D&D fans know who may not know that D&D Co-Creator Dave Arneson has died after a 2 year battle with cancer. He was 61.

The Associated Press dropped the bomb with all the details early this morning you can check it out here.

I myself am not sure how to feel about this information. I don't know whether I should be sad that the other man responsible for making the game that has sucked away thousands of hours of my life is gone, or what. I also find this to be a little scary as Dave has passed away a little over year after Gary Gygax did.

How about you Giant Bombers? How do you feel?

Manachild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Manachild

i hadnt realised that dave was that much younger than gary... either way, this is sad. I too spent alot of time playing D&D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.