Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dungeons of Dredmor

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 13, 2011

Explore the dangerous diggle-infested dungeons of Lord Dredmor in this comical, graphical roguelike RPG. Just don't smell of fear and lutefisk.

My first and second Monster Zoo.

technom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By technom

I was wondering what were the monster Zoos. Then, as I was opening a door, the music changed and "Monster Zoo" appeared on my screen.

Oh man, that's a LOT of monsters to beat. I died at my first zoo. Then, 2 games after, I found another one! But I had 2 bolts of massive destruction and 2 squid bolts. I crushed and nuked 'em to death, in ~10 turns.

Sweet revenge.

technom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By technom

I was wondering what were the monster Zoos. Then, as I was opening a door, the music changed and "Monster Zoo" appeared on my screen.

Oh man, that's a LOT of monsters to beat. I died at my first zoo. Then, 2 games after, I found another one! But I had 2 bolts of massive destruction and 2 squid bolts. I crushed and nuked 'em to death, in ~10 turns.

Sweet revenge.

moncole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By moncole

I just did my first zoo and I beat it :D

It felt awesome winning

cheesebob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By cheesebob

Fuck Monster Zoos

that is all

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By musubi

When I played earlier this summer I mained Pyro magic. Obvious Fireball was ridiculously powerful. I do believe it got nerfed. It was real easy to find a choke point and just spam the shit out of that and nuke everything.

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By SteamPunkJin

Grabbed this game during the Steam sale and it is surprisingly awesome, but now I'm worried about Monster Zoos.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi
    @SteamPunkJin They only show up after floor 1. Take your time clear the entirety of floor 1 and invest your skills wisely. Also when it comes to zoos try to kite them to the nearest exit going up. If shit starts to go bad retreat to previous floor try to regroup then go back in from another set of stairs and slowly pick them off. Patience is rewarded I'm this game.
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Dude I reinstalled this and now you can play as a lady. That's crazy. But yeah when I happened upon my first monster zoo, it was a massacre. I died very quickly since I didn't know how to handle the situation at the time. Now that I know to take this game super slow, it's much more enjoyable. It makes every step count.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.