Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

E3 2010

Concept »

The 2010 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) took place at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California on June 15-17.

Roughly Ten Things that i hope to see at this E3

mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By mx

Right now E3 is knocking on our front door very violently, and tommorow microsoft is kicking open that door. Without furter ado here are Roughly 10 things i hope to see at E3 2010: 

1. The Legend of Zelda for wii: i have been waiting for this game for quite sometime. and there is no doubt that this is Nintendo's big E3 Wii release 
    2.  Nintendo 3DS with all the possitieve rumors going round about the graphics being crazy, i for one hope all this is true, but after tuesday we'll know. 
    3. Xbox 360 revamp: there've been a lot of rumors going around saying a revamped 360 wil be around at E3, this has basicly kept me from getting a 360. 
    4. L..A. Noire: A free roaming story driven detective thriller game. If that is al true. AWSOME! 
    5. Agent: sixties spy game made by Rockstar. Yes Please. 
    6. Halo Reach: i've played Halo 3 for about an hour and i didn't like the feeling of it, This tough looks really good, so a new chance for me to get into Halo. 
    7.  Epic Mickey: The Concept art looked awsome, and with the recent news that the new artstyle will resemble the artstyle more. Bring it on. 
    8.  Unkown Respawn Entertainment Game: self explanatory. 
    9. The Last Guardian: the E3 trailer looked amazing, get ready for some mantears. 
    10.  Gears of War 3:  Trailer looks Awsome 
    11. Killzone 3: loved Killzone 2 so more Killzone is always positieve. 
    12 Batman Arkham Asylum 2 : Loved the first game,  and the trailer looks awsome.   
    13. inFAMOUS 2: never played the first one but it looked awsome so a better follow-up awsome.

that's the list.
    mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By mx

Right now E3 is knocking on our front door very violently, and tommorow microsoft is kicking open that door. Without furter ado here are Roughly 10 things i hope to see at E3 2010: 

1. The Legend of Zelda for wii: i have been waiting for this game for quite sometime. and there is no doubt that this is Nintendo's big E3 Wii release 
    2.  Nintendo 3DS with all the possitieve rumors going round about the graphics being crazy, i for one hope all this is true, but after tuesday we'll know. 
    3. Xbox 360 revamp: there've been a lot of rumors going around saying a revamped 360 wil be around at E3, this has basicly kept me from getting a 360. 
    4. L..A. Noire: A free roaming story driven detective thriller game. If that is al true. AWSOME! 
    5. Agent: sixties spy game made by Rockstar. Yes Please. 
    6. Halo Reach: i've played Halo 3 for about an hour and i didn't like the feeling of it, This tough looks really good, so a new chance for me to get into Halo. 
    7.  Epic Mickey: The Concept art looked awsome, and with the recent news that the new artstyle will resemble the artstyle more. Bring it on. 
    8.  Unkown Respawn Entertainment Game: self explanatory. 
    9. The Last Guardian: the E3 trailer looked amazing, get ready for some mantears. 
    10.  Gears of War 3:  Trailer looks Awsome 
    11. Killzone 3: loved Killzone 2 so more Killzone is always positieve. 
    12 Batman Arkham Asylum 2 : Loved the first game,  and the trailer looks awsome.   
    13. inFAMOUS 2: never played the first one but it looked awsome so a better follow-up awsome.

that's the list.
    mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mosespippy

The Respawn Game won't be there. It won't even be announced. That rumour was 100% false. 

I'm just looking forward to the Sony press conference. I want to see Motorstorm Apocalypse, Infamous 2, Killzone 3, LBP2, Agent, Last Guardian and hopefully Starhawk along with some other surprises. 

luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By luce

Im looking forward to a new Disgaea and Persona game

And I'm hoping the new Metroid is good

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.