Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Earthshaker

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released February 1989

Hold onto your Richter Scale: Earthshaker is a 1989 pinball game from Williams that literally shakes.

Origin of the VinnCo mk III Maglift System

mrblarg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was inspired to seek out the clip of Vinny talking about his idea for moving Earthshaker machines, and found nothing on YouTube. I thought "surely, a link will be on the Earthshaker page itself", but again found nothing.

Eventually, I found this post by @namco51 pointing me to the 39m mark of https://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/giant-bombcast-07-23-2013/1600-537/

I thought it made sense to post here to make it a little easier to find this very important moment in Bombcast history.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TravisRex

I remember listening to it when it was new, i think in the same podcast they talk about the prerelease version of saints row 4.

TravisRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mikecardii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By mikecardii

Is it kosher to clip this bit and upload it to Youtube (non-monetized, of course)?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.