Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Elemental: War of Magic

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 24, 2010

Elemental: War of Magic is a post-apocalyptic, fantasy, turn-based strategy game with Role Playing elements.

Can't Wait!

kyogre12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kyogre12

I am  so excited for this game! It is by far the most promising PC game to come out or be announced in a long, long time. There are just so many awesome things about this game. Actual tactical battles, that most other 4x games leave out, the dynasty system looks like it will be awesome (I can't wait to see some of the ugly children this makes :P) the graphics look great, just everything looks amazing!
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

Looks really cool, im excited

Ashenguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ashenguar

That's right we had to wait long time for this game, but let's be clear about it : It is almost here! A great game, with unique graphics, countless customization options, turn based combat and more...I almost regret that Elemental comes in summertime, when I should use free time to get allong with friends and my girl. Pheh ALMOST :>

kyogre12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kyogre12
    @Ashenguar said:
    "That's right we had to wait long time for this game, but let's be clear about it : It is almost here! A great game, with unique graphics, countless customization options, turn based combat and more...I almost regret that Elemental comes in summertime, when I should use free time to get allong with friends and my girl. Pheh ALMOST :> "

Well don't worry, August 24 is basically the end of summer, so you're not missing too much :P Unless you want to participate in the beta, in which case you're pretty much out of luck (beta 2 came out today, by the way. It enables all the fancy 3d graphics. If you want it, you just have to pre-order the game from Impulse, but you'd better do it quick because they'll probably close it again really soon). 

Plus, since they won't release the game until it's done, there's a good chance the release won't be until February, then you won't have to worry about missed summer at all :P

Ashenguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ashenguar

Hey in my country  I'am student so my summer last till October, so yes I will lost a great part of it on playing Elemental, but I do not regret this ;> I would love to test beta but currently I have my exam session and that is not all :) In about 3 weeks I will have my 
    presentation of bachelor's thesis and after spending 3 years on my studies I would like to pass it:) If I had access to beta , I'am certain that I would spend to many time on playing Elemental. So don't tempt me by mentioning about Beta :) 

kyogre12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kyogre12
    @Ashenguar said:
    "Hey in my country  I'am student so my summer last till October, so yes I will lost a great part of it on playing Elemental, but I do not regret this ;> I would love to test beta but currently I have my exam session and that is not all :) In about 3 weeks I will have my  presentation of bachelor's thesis and after spending 3 years on my studies I would like to pass it:) If I had access to beta , I'am certain that I would spend to many time on playing Elemental. So don't tempt me by mentioning about Beta :)  "

What country is that? School starts back up for me in August (the 23rd is the first day of school. Talk about trying to figure out priorities :P) Not to tempt you too much, but if you want in on the beta, you have to pre-order before Monday. After that it's closed again until whenever Beta 3 comes out. You could always pre-order and not install it until after your presentation :P
    Ashenguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ashenguar

School-year starts in Poland in September, but I'am already at University which starts month later :) Term "student" in Poland refers to somebody who already graduate fron highschool and got himself in to the university  :)

kyogre12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kyogre12

Well then what do you call someone in highschool if a student is someone in a university?
    Ashenguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ashenguar

Male- uczeń, female-uczennica :) So it will be an apprentice in english.

Avatar image for muttersometaxicab
    MuttersomeTaxicab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Would love to see a quick look of this.
    Vanion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Vanion
    @kyogre12:

Well, just 2 more days now before it is out!

The beta process showed promise, and so I am very excited to see the final game on Tuesday, and the certain improvements to all the aspects of the game. Looking foward to seeing the improvements to the promising quest system, the dynasty stuff and of course to the tactical battles - and excited to see how the overall city developement  and empire expansion aspects have changed since the last beta. There are enough aspects that I am excited about that II think I'll just have to wait and see. Though I really wonder if the 64-bit version is still going to make its rounds, or arrive with a later update? - the map size aspect that were talked about early on in the developement with a 64-bit version of the game was rather exciting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.