Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Elemental: War of Magic

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Aug 24, 2010

Elemental: War of Magic is a post-apocalyptic, fantasy, turn-based strategy game with Role Playing elements.

Is this game fixed yet?

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Aronman789

I remembered this game after playing a game similar to it called Spellforce, and I wanted to know if it got fixed yet, since I thought the game was pretty cool, but never bought it because I heard it was buggy and broken, so is it fixed yet? Can I buy it without it breaking on me?

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Aronman789

No one knows?

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By onarum

They will be releasing a "stand alone expansion" shortly, which looks like will be a lot better, but It seems they have ironed out most of the problems with patches to the current game. 

Fallen Enchantress is the name, personally I think that getting a game, fixing it so it's what it was supposed to be in the first place and re-releasing it as a stand alone expansion is not alright, but at least the devs/publisher realize this and will be giving the game for free to war of magic early adopters as well as a big discount to ones that bought it this year.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

As far as I can tell, the game is ready for prime time now.  Only issue
    for me now is finding time to play it, which I can't do right now. :-/  I wish
    it was on Steam & had Steam achievements. :-/

LightRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By LightRain

lololololol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.