Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Empire: Total War

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 03, 2009

The fifth installment in the Total War series from The Creative Assembly. Empire: Total War features the series' hallmark blend of real-time strategic battles, and turn-based empire building. Empire takes place during the 18th century — an age of imperial expansion, trade, rifles and cannons.

Steam Midweek Deal ETW for $10

threeve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By threeve

Looks like this is still available at least for today.  I broke down and bought it last night.  They have older TW games which I have never played in a pack for $20 including Empire, but I don't believe I'd ever play all of them.  Reviews were largely positive, though I've read some concerns about crashing and poor AI (and also that these were possibly corrected in a patch.  

That's all I've got: sound off and let me know if I'm not the only one buying this year old game.  Again I've never played a total war game but I'm a huge fan of Civilization and used to be a real Warcraft/Starcraft junkie.

Ultimadark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Ultimadark

I bought the full pack for $20, it feels good to have them all on steam, they're great games :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.