Eve: Echoes is a mobile adaptation of CCP's Eve Online (which was launched in 2003).
Eve: Echoes launched a short private alpha in September 2019, and then a open beta on December 2nd 2019. The open beta has attracted over 100,000 players.
In this game players can:
- own multiple ships and goods across the universe
- can take on missions to earn ISK (an in game currency) and items
- train different skills to improve their characters
- trade items, ships, resources, with other players via the market
- mine asteroids for materials
- collect resources from planets
- build ships and items
- fight other players