Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable II

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 21, 2008

An action-oriented role-playing game set 500 years after the original Fable, this sequel starts players out in the role of a street urchin destined for greatness.

having a second kid?

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By bekern

Okay well I've tried about a million times, but I can't get anymore kids after my first one. Am I not far enough in the game yet? ~spoilers~I am right before the part where you get on the boat and they tell you say goodbye to your loved ones,etc.~they're done~

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Lies

You can have a second kid with another wife, I don't think you can have more than one with the same wife before you head off to the Spire.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By weltal

I had two kids before that point, though It was with two different wives. Guess you can only have two when your cheat on your wife. I think of it as motivation.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By jakob187

Why do you need more kids?  Welfare?

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bekern

Well I have two husbands that I've both tried with lol, but for some reason when I have sex with the second that cut scene or whatever it is doesn't show up where you hear his.. comments haha. So do you think it's a glitch or something?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187

WHOA WHOA, HUSBANDS?!?!?!

*checks profile*

Wait a cotton-pickin minute.  You're one of them there female things, aren't you?

Guys, don't scare it away.  plox  This place needs less sausage.

As for the answers to your question, the asshole in me says LINK but the nice part of me says don't click that.
    alexl86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By alexl86

I had two wives at that point(had three, but she got mauled by a balvarine(sp?) and had kids with both(all three actually, but child services took my Emma away).

I don't think you can have more than one kid per wife at that point, but by the end of the game I had three kids with both my wives, so I pretty much had seven kids if you count the one child services took away.

So, yes, you can have a second, third and probably a fourth kid with the same wife, but it seems like you have to wait until ***SPOILER*** you save Garth from the spire ***SPOILER END***

Btw, your kids take on the alignment you had at the time of conception, so if you're way evil their "liking you" meter thingy will go down pretty fast when you aren't around... or maybe it has something to do with opposed alignments. I was pure evil when I got the first kid and 100% good for the rest of the game so my first kid ended up hating me...

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bekern
    alexl86 said:
    "I had two wives at that point(had three, but she got mauled by a balvarine(sp?) and had kids with both(all three actually, but child services took my Emma away).

I don't think you can have more than one kid per wife at that point, but by the end of the game I had three kids with both my wives, so I pretty much had seven kids if you count the one child services took away.

So, yes, you can have a second, third and probably a fourth kid with the same wife, but it seems like you have to wait until ***SPOILER*** you save Garth from the spire ***SPOILER END***

Btw, your kids take on the alignment you had at the time of conception, so if you're way evil their "liking you" meter thingy will go down pretty fast when you aren't around... or maybe it has something to do with opposed alignments. I was pure evil when I got the first kid and 100% good for the rest of the game so my first kid ended up hating me..."
    Hah yeah, I had my only child taken away at one point because I accidently killed my husband :(. Thank god it didn't autosave and I could go back.
    And thanks you're proabably right, I googled around and it seems like some people are having the same problems as me and they are at the same point I'm at. It's cool that the kids are effected by your alignment, I'm playing 100% good and my kid doesn't have any problems with me even though I hardly ever visit.
    kajankua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By kajankua

i have 3 kids with one wife, i have beat the game mind you

raychel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By raychel

I only have one husband in the game and we had a kid, then I went to do the spire quest. When I can back the baby was older. Now that I completed the quest, I had another kid. Is there another quest I have to do in order for my second kid to grow up? Or does it just take a while...? Thanks

-Raychel

Avatar image for theuncannygiraffe
    theuncannygiraffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hey, I'm a Fable 2 n00b, and apparent bigamist and I was wondering - since I'm a girl, will having babies limit my questing in any way (ie, do I need to do the pregnancy thing, or will it magically happen?) and can I still have babies with my various husbands, or is there a waiting period in between?

Seems like the thread for it. :)  Thanks.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By crunchUK

i think that theres a 9 month cutscene

also KERSPOILERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZDONOTLOOKAVERTYOUREYESTURNAWAYNOWmy wife and kid got killed by lucien and i chose the wealth and everyone hates me so i can't get a new one.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Red
    bekern said:
    "Well I have two husbands that I've both tried with lol, 
    I got it: gay people don't make babies.
    Unless you're a female, which would probably make more sense.
    PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By PureRok
    Red said:
    "bekern said:
    "Well I have two husbands that I've both tried with lol, 
    I got it: gay people don't make babies.
    Unless you're a female, which would probably make more sense.
    "
    Didn't read the thread, did you?
    Duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Duffman
    raychel said:
    "I only have one husband in the game and we had a kid, then I went to do the spire quest. When I can back the baby was older. Now that I completed the quest, I had another kid. Is there another quest I have to do in order for my second kid to grow up? Or does it just take a while...? Thanks-Raychel"
    From what I've seen, you just need to wait.  I had my first kid (a boy), left to do some jobs, came back, and he was older.  Then I had another baby (a girl) and did the same thing, and the same thing happened.    Not sure if this effects your chances, but after I got my wife I took her to the demon door with the house and set that as my family house.  After that I decided to get kids.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.