Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fable III

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

The third game in the Fable series sets you with the task of overthrowing your own brother, the tyrant ruler of Albion, as the kingdom enters the industrial era.

Fable III story jump (minor spoilers)

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Terrents

Hey guys, so i got fable 3 on steam for dumb cheap. and im really liking it. but mostly because of all the warnings about the story and stuff from the bombcast. if i was just going in this fresh i would have made a lot of game breaking dumb mistakes. but anyway so apparently there is this sudden point in the game where it just leaps forward surprising you and fucking up your whole story. I don't want any big spoilers but is there a sign that you guys could give me that have played the game. like a quest i should not start? from what i read I shouldn't do a quest that involves a stolen statue or something. cause that starts the end game.

I own every property it really is just a matter of sitting around till i have enough to get the best ending

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Well kinda spoiler. I kinda have to spoil one part to let you know when your at the point of time jump fuckery. Scroll down if you dare.
    (On mobile site can't use tags$

. The leap is when you become king and start making decisions.

Bane122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Bane122

Basically once you become King/Queen there will be a timer counting down days left until something happens, with each main quest you do taking days off of it. It starts by taking just a few but works up to large chunks. The last one is something like a 70 day jump.

Terrents

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Terrents

ive been king for a while and it hasn't done the time jump yet i have 252 days left

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Zombie_

@Terrents: As long as you avoid doing main quests, the timer won't advance at all.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LiquidPrince

If you want the best ending make sure you get like 10 million gold or whatever the currency was. That way you can keep all your promises while also maintaining a good army. To get that gold you need to buy as much real estate as you can.

raycarter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By raycarter

It's actually 6 million gold, but that still is quite a long way. Also it's not just buying real estates but also upping the rent to the max. Keep in mind however that increasing the rent make people unhappy. I didn't buy all the property when I played the game but I would highly suggest you to max the rents of all the houses in Millfields (because they are the most expensive. You will earn a ton of cash through that.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@Bane122 said:

Basically once you become King/Queen there will be a timer counting down days left until something happens, with each main quest you do taking days off of it. It starts by taking just a few but works up to large chunks. The last one is something like a 70 day jump.

Yeah this is what to watch out for.

The issue is the jumps are not predictable and the last one kills you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.