Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 3

Game » consists of 45 releases. Released Oct 28, 2008

In Bethesda's first-person revival of the classic post-apocalyptic RPG series, the player is forced to leave Vault 101 and venture out into the irradiated wasteland of Washington D.C. to find his or her father.

What Fallout 3 DLC should I buy first?

N3onThr33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By N3onThr33

I just bought Fallout 3, and I was wondering which DLC should I buy first. What are your thoughts?

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Demyx

Definitely get Broken Steel as it expands the storyline and raises the cap. Also Point Lookout isn't bad but a bit tough until later levels. I haven't played the others.

bard237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By bard237

People still playing this game ehhh
    Anyway it's best to but broken steel first because it will boost the level cap up to 30 and will add more missions to the storyline

Binbay55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Binbay55

Start with Broken Steel then go for Point Lookout. BS raise the lvl cap and continues the story. While PL gives you tough enemies and some sweet weapons (Double-Barrel shotgun).
    Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Daveyo520

Broken Steal most likely. It gets rid of the ending and ups the lvl cap. Then get point look out.

Dantekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dantekiller

dude if its on xbox 360 they came out with a disk with all the DLC but if its for pc broken steal my good sir

Roldan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Roldan

well it depends on what you're after. Operation Anchorage and Mothership Zeta aren't very good DLC's except it gives out really great loot. especially Operation Anchorage with the best sniper, a sneak suit and a new power armor. Pitt and Point lookout has some really great story and new places to discover. Then there's Broken Steel which gives you new a new level cap (30) and further developing the story. Really you should just buy the GOTY edition. You could probabaly find it pretty cheap.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By fugie7

you should get point lookout first.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.