Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fallout 4

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 10, 2015

The Fallout series continues in a post-apocalyptic Boston, Massachusetts.

Fallout 4's First DLC, "Automatron", Arrives on March 22nd for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. [Trailer]

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#1  Edited By citizenkane

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-automatron-trailer-released/2016/03/14/88

"In Automatron, the mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons such as the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices! (For characters level 15 or higher.)"

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I am hyped for this. I never normally play these games with companions but I will willingly change that when my companion is a weirdly customized robot monstrosity.

I'm really interested in what this game looks like after all the DLC is out, to the point that for future Bethesda games I might just wait for the game of the year edition. If I have the self control.

Avatar image for militantfreudian
    militantfreudian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

This seems all right... I guess, but the companion AI is one of the worst things about the game.

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks better than I thought it would.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey this is out tomorrow. I think it might even be out in New Zealand.

I am still hyped and also interested in seeing what criticisms (if any) they took into account for their post release content.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OurSin_360

I wish i wanted to play this game some more, but i just don't.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was pretty cool. I'm up for rolling around with an abomination robot, or abomibot for short.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I bought the season pass back before the price went up, but I'm not going to get back into Fallout until Far Harbor (AKA the one that's actually an expansion) comes out. I'll play this and the next one once the big one is out.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.