Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Far Cry 4

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Far Cry 4 puts the player in the role of Ajay Ghale and pits him against a deadly antagonist and an even deadlier environment. Caught in the middle of a brutal Civil War while fulfilling his mother's dying wish, Ghale must fight back against the oppression of Kyrat's leader, Pagan Min, while also battling the ruthlessness of the jungle.

Repair tool without a car (PS4)

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

I Finally picked FC4 up and I'm wanting to use the torch to burn a poster and remember hearing Dan and Jeff talk about being able to equip the repair tool at will even without a car nearby. I can't seem to find anything by searching except that you can do it on PC. Is this something that didn't make it into the console versions?

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Why would you even want to? Other than repairing vehicles it don't do crap. Just use a molotov or a fire arrow if you really gotta get your burning freak on.

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I remember correctly they were talking about the fact that its only possible on pc with the number keys. And in 12 hours of playing it on ps4 I haven't encountered any way to do it either sadly.

rbanke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@karkarov: yea, I ended up going and getting a molotov. But aside from burning the posters for free it would be cool to pull it out and torch the grass and stuff around strongholds

@lestephan: ah, for some reason I thought Dan was playing on PS4. ah well.

LeStephan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LeStephan

@rbanke: he was playing on ps4 for sure, you are right about that. But as I remember they were saying how too bad it was that you couldnt do it on ps4 :P

also YES definitely setting mofos on fire with the repair thing is awesome!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.