Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fat Princess

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 30, 2009

The controversial Fat Princess sees the endless battle of red vs. blue comes to a fight between two kingdoms who have kidnapped each other's princess and are stuffing her with cake to make her rescue more difficult.

New map announced at PAX and more to come

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By KamasamaK
    ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ToxicFruit

looks cool hope i don't have to pay for it

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By FrankCanada97

Cool, I sort of expected this when you select the game in the XMB, they show some screenshots or concept art in the background and one included a town or city themed map.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By KamasamaK

If you care to see it in motion, here's a video:

MAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By MAST

Well, the map is awesome and all, but my only issue is that the game has a ton of maps already. I didn't really think it needed more maps. I'm not saying i am against there being more, but i'd rather see them expand the gameplay depth, maybe add another level to each class, or add more customization options, things like that. Rather then focus on adding more maps.

... But, based on the above video, it sounds like there is a lot of unannounced things in the pipes. So maybe we'll be seeing some of the things i mentioned. /shrug

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.