Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

FIFA 12

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Sep 27, 2011

FIFA 12 is set to be EA Sports' 2011 iteration of the franchise, covering the 2011-2012 season and will introduce tactical defending, precision dribbling and enhanced AI.

Broken Game...

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vivek

After coming over the the FIFA camp this year from Pro Evolution Soccer (PES), I have to admit that I am hugely disappointed that the game is pretty much broken online.

I have only completed one online game in over a month and after forking out 40 GBP on the game, frankly im a bit annoyed.

Someone else must be having these issues!...

chan05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By chan05

@Vivek Yeah me too. I was a huge fan of FIFA 11 and i suggest you get this instead of FIFA 12. Its just miles better. FIFA 12 feels like a broken game to me. The physics must be a joke!!! I get fouled in the penalty box regularly and nothing happens. And i dont mean "wanna be" fouls i mean "my playder is doing loopings in the air" fouls. The Tactical Defending is a nightmare...and even worse they make you use it in Ranked matches. Im hugely dissapointend in FIFA 12. Again, my suggestion is to get FIFA 11. This game was brilliant.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.