Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy IV

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jul 19, 1991

Final Fantasy IV is a critically acclaimed RPG in the Final Fantasy series and one of the first of its kind to tell a heavily character-driven story. It also created the Active Time Battle system.

Where you guys at?

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lethalki11ler

Hey guys, I bought the game early in the morning and I didn't arrive really far (just left Kaipo) due to my recent obsession with The World Ends With You and this website...
    So where you guys at? And did any of you try the online fights?
    Don't have a wifi point where I'm staying :s

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By vidiot

I just got Tellah. I'm not used to the original difficulty. :P I'm not used to watching some of my characters die immediately when entering a new dungeon or area.

Danreb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Danreb

Don't worry, once you get Tellah, the game becomes less punishing... until you get Edward anyway.

I haven't tried the online stuff yet.

JJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By JJ

I picked up the game early Tuesday morning. I've played off and on all day. I'm doing my usual power leveling before going to Mist Village so it is easier to protect Rydia after the attack.

Philosoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Philosoma

Yeah the game is difficult as hell now. I beat the JP version way back and I'll but the US one once I get back to the states - as for one thing that  I found interesting in the game, Rydia still can use the Rod as an item when she's a child and do pretty good damage... well, for a seven year old girl.

LethalKi11ler said:

"Hey guys, I bought the game early in the morning and I didn't arrive really far (just left Kaipo) due to my recent obsession with The World Ends With You and this website...
    So where you guys at? And did any of you try the online fights?
    Don't have a wifi point where I'm staying :s

"

What is this online fighting that you are talking about - I must have missed that feature. Fill me in ^_^
    JJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JJ

Philosoma:
    What is this online fighting that you are talking about - I must have missed that feature. Fill me in ^_^
    There is some local WiFi battles for Rydia's Eidelon. You can train it and to level it up you use Rydia's Magical Minute. I wrote a little about it in my blog.
    Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Moridin
    JJ said:
    There is some local WiFi battles for Rydia's Eidelon. You can train it and to level it up you use Rydia's Magical Minute. I wrote a little about it in my blog.
    There are a few mini-games for him, but I don't think they all unlock immediately. Think I've still only got Rydia's Magical Minute. There's one for Rosa, Edge, Cecil and Kain as well.

Anywho, I'm about to go up Mt. Ordeals with Cecil, Palom and Porom. Spent a while out in the wilderness - near the MP restoring Chocobo Forest, mind you - leveling the twins up. The game brings back fond memories, but also has a really new feel to it thanks to the graphical update and the augment system. Haven't been having too much trouble with the ramped up difficulty yet, thankfully.

Definitely lovin' it, though. Heck yeah.
    pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By pikastar

Im not very far yet. Havent had a lot of time to play. Just got Edward in the group.

JJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JJ

Sadly, I didn't play at all today. I was at the beach from high noon until sundown.

Moridin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Moridin

Updates! Just put the DS down after saving at the save point in the Tower of Babil.

I got EXTREMELY lucky earlier today, though. Managed to get a Rainbow Pudding off of one of the purple flan-type enemies in the Tower of Zot. I damn near jumped off the couch and screamed, as I was dreading having to farm for it. Also somehow managed to save 100,000 gil and get the Member's Writ in Troia, which lead to the Gil Farmer augment - which is sweet.

Man... being a former FFXI player, every time I see the name of that augment I giggle.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I've been playing for like.... 5 hours now, and I just got Rosa.

My friend got this game for his birthday, I'll probably try some of the battling Whyt stuff with him sometime...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.