Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIII

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Mar 09, 2010

This entry into the Final Fantasy universe is set in the worlds of Pulse and Cocoon. Players take control of multiple characters who are caught in a war between these worlds.

you CAN import FF:ACC

PufferFiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By PufferFiz

Some may be asking if this will work on a US PS3.
    Well though I don't have this I did look on Playasia and the region code for the movie is region coded to A.
    the game it self is region free.

But I know one thing, that is the people who created the regions for BR disks is a genius because the US and Japan have the same region code (A).

So for those who want the demo it will work but don't throw away the movie, it will still works too. though I doubt it has english subs.

Just a heads up.

DrFidget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DrFidget
    The movie has no english subs but it does have the option for english voices. Oddly enough almost the entire menu is in english except the option to turn on english voices under languages. No english for the demo though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.