Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Final Fantasy XIV Online: A Realm Reborn

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 22, 2010

The second MMO in the Final Fantasy series, famous for its tumultuous launch and subsequent rebirth by a new development team.

EU giantbombers on FFXIV

Syndrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders, i was wondering if there were any euro giantbombers playing this game and where do most of you all play?

i'm on shiva, feel free to add me to your friends: Raav Libbre is my char name.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm on Moogle, slowly getting my guy up so he can become a fancy Black Mage.

laini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By laini

I've got a CJR/WHM on Lich named Laini Weiz.

Heh, popular topic and three EU players on three separate servers.

screwed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im EU, but play on Ultros since thats where most of GBomb are.

SnakeLinkSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If there's a gathering of guys on one of the EU servers, you should definitely set up shop, but you're more than welcome on Ultros. There's people from all around the world in the Company right now. Yeah it does get kind of dead in the wee hours of NA mornings, but there are a few select people who play during that time specifically because they live in Australia, UK, or Sweden. We're more than willing to work around schedules to get any group content you want done (provided you just don't want to use the Duty Finder).

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#6 fisk0  Moderator

I just started a character on Ragnarok, but since I haven't gotten very far I may just go create a new one on Ultros.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.