Do you listen to bombcast ads?

• 106 results
Basm321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you listen to bombcast ads? (885 votes)

Yes 84%
No 10%
Sometimes 6%

I listen to every bombcast ad because they are actually entertaining. EVERY other podcast (about 6or8) I skip all ads because they are almost always reading from an humanless robotic script. The bombcast should get extra a revenues for providing something that actually makes me listen to the ad.

• 
Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Yes, they do a better job making the ads more entertaining than most podcast do. As long they don't venture into Mountain Dew/ Doritos/ Clearasil territory. If it means hiring more people or doing more content, I'm for advertising.

NoneSun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By NoneSun

I would love for the crew to ironically extol the virtues of Mountain Dew and Doritos.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goodbye, Small Business Man. Hello, Fine Human Specimen!

Art_Vandelay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a list somewhere with all the scripted ads? I'd really love to check them out again without going through all the bombcasts.

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@limond said:

I have premium but I still listen to the adds. The add reads they do are so much better then any other podcast I listen to. Reading from a script is boring and I don't want those products. Make the ad into a funny joke and at least I'm happy listening to an ad, I may not get the product I they are selling but I enjoyed my interaction with hearing it so I won't completely disparage it.

I went to Liisa's website. They won. I didn't order. But I checked it out. It took a good 20 bombcast episodes...

thetafox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes! It's nice that there is a premium option, but I listen to the ads anyway because they're usually pretty funny.

DookieRope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I buy whatever Brett tells me to buy.