Looking for two Bombcasts.

brainwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainwins

The first one is when they are talking about games to be released that week. When they mention a game called Modern Hospital, someone starts yelling "woooooohooooooo" like crazy.
I think Dave was on that one.

The second is when they are talking about some mails they got from Halo fans about Master Chief. Somewhere on the discussion, after a pretty obvious email, Jeff says "Well, no fucking shit!"

Thanks a lot.

sixghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By sixghost
@brainwins said:
" The first one is when they are talking about games to be released that week. When they mention a game called Modern Hospital. Someone starts yelling "woooooohooooooo" like crazy. I think Dave was on that one.  The second is when they are talking about some mails they got from Halo fans about Master Chief. Somewhere on the discussion, after a pretty obvious email, Jeff says "Well, no fucking shit!"  Thanks a lot. "

I think the first one you are asking about was the 1st bombcast with Jared Leta. It may be the 2nd one with him, but I know for sure he and Jeff were going ironically apeshit during the Wii/DSi ware descriptions.

The second one is the christmas email special I believe.

brainwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By brainwins

Right on the second one. Time mark 40:40.
I am still looking for the first one.

Julius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Julius

No, the first one isn't with Jared Rea (you're thinking of the "GET HYPE FOR SPARKLES" moment). It's an early podcast with Alex Navarro, though not, I think, one of the REALLY early ones.

My guess would be 11-25-2008, but if it's not that one, try earlier non-event Alex Navarro-guesting episodes.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By c1337us

I have no idea. I set my iTunes to sync 3 most recent to my iPhone only. Once they're off I never listen again.

brainwins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brainwins
@Julius: Yeah! It is that one. Time mark 51:24
 Thanks.