#1  Edited By JamMasterMango
OMGFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By OMGFather

Not gonna watch any videos on this because the videos for Ashes really showed off too much, didn't help that the DLC was short I guess.

Hopefully this one is better.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spoilers I guess?

The mad time-collapsed looking city at the end of Dark Souls III before the final boss was one of the coolest visuals in the game for me. It felt like there was meant to be more to it so I'm glad they are actually going to explore it further. I haven't played the previous DLC yet because the premise of it didn't grab me but this is something I have been longing to see more of. Reasonably hyped!

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I haven't played the last dlc because I wanted to wait til the second one was out as well. Looking forward to going through it all in one go.

Seauton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just an ugly reminder to myself that I really need to finish the original game.....damnit.

burncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really thought the last DLC was gonna involve Londor or the Sable Church. Maybe it still will?

I just hope my mage will be able to tough this one out. Doing Champion's Gravetender or whatever he was called was super difficult with a glass cannon mage.

darklingscribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By darklingscribe

I'm really looking forward to this and am surprised that the From Software will actually be following up their tease of the thing the Slave Knight Gael is searching for at the end of the first DLC. I tried to make that a vague as possible to not give away anything for those who haven't yet played the first DLC.

The description makes it seem like the player may be trying to stop him from finding it.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By development

Kinda bummed by the Laurence fire cleric beast ripoff. Thought they were done pulling unused Bloodborne assets. Went back and replayed Bloodborne after Ashes and for the first time saw how much more superior it is to all other Souls games.