Remakes and Ports

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

I just noticed that Final Fantasy has one page covering all of its ports and remakes. Now to me this is perfectly fine as seems to be right. Then I remembered something; Super Mario Bros. 3 and SMA4: Super Mario Bros. 3 have seperate pages.

Now my question is, why do they have seperate pages when Final Fantasy for the NES and Final Fantasy for the PSP share the same page. There are more differences between the versions of Final Fantasy than there are between the verions of Super Mario Bros. 3.

Should the Final Fantasy games be seperated? Should the Marios be merged? Is it debatable what games are ports and what games are remakes? Should Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen be included on the Red/Blue page?

What does everyone think?

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Clean

I thnk your right. That is kinda weird. But I think one franchise should be sperate for the Mario Franchise is Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario. I also think Chocobo Racng is its own seperate franchise and maybe Final Fantasy 11 because its an online game.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Actually, if you read one of our stickied threads, you'll notice some discussion on this issue. The way it's going so far, it looks like the Super Mario Advance games will be merged with the pages for the NES and SNES releases.

CaptainScarLeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By CaptainScarLeg

Woops, I'll check the stickies first next time... heh

Daniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers