Need Help Defeating Atheon (PS4)

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey Duders,

Been raiding last night, got as far as the Atheon fight and all but one other friend gave up on it. Really wanting to get this finished before the reset and tonight is my only chance. Just wondering if 4 people have any interest in helping a couple fellers out due to the game's lack of matchmaking?

It would be great if we can get a few experienced raiders in to just show us the ropes, as we have been having a difficult time with it. Mainly because we couldn't get everyone on the same page.

If interested, just reply in this thread. I will be checking it all day. We are looking to start 6PM PST/9PM EST. I'll be online myself at 5:30 to get the fire team started and discuss strategy and what not.

Right now we have a Level 27 Warlock and a level 27 Hunter. We are of course playing on normal, and both have mics for chat.

We are willing to start from the beginning if nobody wants to only jump in for the final fight. But just finishing off the current checkpoint would be easiest for me considering I have class early monday. But i'll still do what has to be done to get this raid beaten tonight!

PSN: marcaractac

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Feels

I personally have no time today, but if you can't get any responses here, I'd go over to check out: http://www.destinylfg.net/

Since my buddies have yet to level up to meet raid requirements, I've been using that bad boy for the past several weeks and it's great. Super easy to use and always active. In fact, looking under Vault of Glass normal right now, there's been multiple postings only seconds ago. Just specify that you're looking to only complete the Atheon checkpoint and with some persistence, you'll get yourself a nice group going.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome! Thank you so much

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc: Let me know if it works -- it should. Honestly the best resource I've used for the game.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What does the LFM and LFG stuff mean? Also might be too early for me to look yet where I cant play for another 6 hours lol

nevalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By nevalis
@marc said:

What does the LFM and LFG stuff mean? Also might be too early for me to look yet where I cant play for another 6 hours lol

LFM - Looking for More (a group exists and need a few more to fill it out)
LFG - Lookiing for Group (an individual looking to join a party)

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that's no probelm, just get on there in six hours and look. LFM means 'looking for more' and LFG means 'looking for group'. If you and your Hunter buddy intend to find four people to join, post your group tag with something along the lines of: 'Lvl 27 Warlock and Lvl 27 Hunter LFM for Atheon Checkpoint #microphone #experienced'

If you're looking to join a group though, just say that you and your 27 Hunter buddy are LFG. The more specific you are with what you want, the faster you get groups I find. If all else fails, just post that you're looking for a fresh run through Vault of Glass and you need some experienced players to help guide you. This shouldn't be the case however. Plenty of people look for groups who are only on Atheon.

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By marc

This site is a damn blessing lol