Dog's Life, the hell was this?

basicallilexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUc2Q1j-tEY

This is one of my favourite GB videos, partly because of how funny it is and partly because of the nostalgia I have tied to Dog's Life.

I've recently been commissioned to write about the development and impact of this game and I'd love to talk to any/everyone that's played it or remembers watching this UPF live at the time.

What do you think of the game? Have you ever played it? Know anyone that worked on it? Contact me, I'd love to talk.

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man Dogs Life aka GTA with dogs as some magazine or website called it i am gonna say it was IGN, this game is something special never really played it but i remember reading reviews about it and picking it up at a game store to look at the back box. I feel like this game was made for Grandparents to buy and give it to there grand kids during Christmas. Definitely check out the Speedrun they did at GDQ.

Loading Video...

fauxical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

An issue of Retro Gamer did a feature on it a few issues back and there seems to be way more to it than that one UPF led us to believe. For example the ability to control different breeds of dogs to do different tasks (Greyhounds for example being fast).

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved how much they freaked out when the dog picked up his own shit.

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I owned that game at 13, wasn't funny enough or bad enough to justify its own novelty.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had completely forgotten about this game's existence before watching that UPF, then it all came rushing back to me. Not that I ever played it myself, but I remembered reading bunch of reviews and such.