DBFZ Teams!

flynnneary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I was just wondering what teams everyone have been going with so far. Since it's only been out a couple weeks I'm assuming there haven't been too many broken teams found yet, but I'm probably wrong. Feel free to share your team and even how they've changed since the game came out.

Personally, I'm loving Android 16 on point, with Trunks in the middle and Tien on anchor. That grab game on 16 is just too much for me. Plus, building up that meter for some perfect time neo tri beams with Tien will never not be amazing. I'm debating on switching up Trunks for maybe Goku Black or even Vegeta, not sure though, gotta see what feels right for me.

MeMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My team is teen gohan,goku,and vegeta blue its been working alright

TheWildCard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Right now I've liking Piccolo on point and Tien on anchor. Don't have anyone solid for the third slot. I'd like to add Trunks or Hit in there but not sure if I'll get to where I feel comfortable using them. Also messing around with Android 18, 16 and Yamcha.

flynnneary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@memonk: Very nice! I still haven't got to use either blue because I haven't unlocked them yet, debating on just putting the few bucks in to do it lol

officer_falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm currently running Trunks, Adult Gohan, Android 18. Sometimes I think about switching to having 18 point so I can have some shenanigans with 17 + assists but I rotate between my characters pretty frequently in a match so I haven't had a need to modify the lineup. I also like having Adult Gohan as an assist instead of on point so I can combo into his super so I can always start him in his level 1 form.

Atwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

I run my boy Krillin on point, hes not really that good but I think hes a lot of fun.. also his healing assist can rally make you quite durable in the long run.

Nappa is my second guy, I feel like hes quite strong.

My last I haven't decided but trying around some Android 18, 16, Vegeta Blue, Piccolo and Frieza.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By TobbRobb

I can't quite decide on a lineup, but I like all the androids, Tien and adult Gohan the most so far. Also messed with Yamcha but he didn't quite stick for me. Oh and Hit is super cool but he doesn't really mesh with my style.

My most successful team has Been A21 on point, A18 middle and Tien bringing the Tri-Beams of doom as anchor. He's really nice for clutching out games. But I kinda want to replace someone on that team because I feel like my assists are shit together. But maybe I can figure out ways to work them in better...

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Cell - Vegeta - Goku Black

• I had a lot of problems looking for a point character, I've been dead set on Vegeta & Black from the get go, but onlt in the past 48 hours did I decide to go with Cell. He seems to have good synergy with the other two & his combos aren't too different from them so I'm pretty happy!
  • I prefer Super Saiyan Vegeta over Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, Big Bang Attack is a great super, assist not so much. SSJ Vegeta's assist is amazing.
Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Man, I don't even know where to start thinking about building a team like this. I'm still in the "pick three fighters you like" phase of playing Fighter Z.

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

18, 16 and Vegeta Blue for me.

katpottz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I run Yamcha, Goku, 18 right now. Really love yamaha's normals and wolf fang mix ups as well as his qcb for ending air combos, keep him on point since his supers aren't that great. Goku has a great assist and his supers are good but I'm probably going to switch him out for another character since his qc's are a bit unwieldy for me. 18 provides good pressure with rapid fireballs and her normals are pretty good, still need to get better at using 17 with her, qcf seems like it needs 17 beating on the opponent to give enough time for that.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Following the standard Point/Middle/Anchor composition, I run SSB Goku/SSJ Vegeta/Goku Black. SSB Goku is an incredible character with a lot of pressure to apply, asssuming he has assists, so he makes a great point man. Vegeta obviously has the best assist in the game, so he is an obvious middle pick. Goku Black has a beam assist, which is amazing for extending corner combos, but outside of that he is an incredible character to come back with level 3 sparking, when the other two characters have died. That's because he applies pressure all by himself, and has the damage to secure kills.

McDsLPs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Frieza / Vegeta (SSJ) / Goku Black is my current loadout. I can't really describe it, but the synergy seems to work really well.

BoboBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Piccolo.
- Krillin

I was going to run Gohan in the middle, but 16's attacks just look viciously rad.

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

16, Trunks, Goku Black

16 because he got mad grabs, Trunks for personal affinity, and Goku Black since he's been the most fun I have playing a character.

Thinking about tweaking Trunks w/ another villian character like Buu, Cell, Frieza, or Ginyu.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

21 / Pinku / Freezer

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

GodDAMN you for using 16 (not really, I'm just salty), the armor on that charge is the BANE of my Freeza's existence!

That being said: I open with Freeza to test the waters and keep them at a distance, throw in Yamcha (fuckin'...Yamcha...I still can't get over it...he's SO GOOD in this game) to do a little rushdown and I have Hit as a wild card.

People do NOT know how to handle Hit, and when they do, I'll either be good enough to still effectively utilize him or I'll switch him out. But I'm still loving watching people flounder and thrash at how unpredictable he is.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

Man, I don't even know where to start thinking about building a team like this. I'm still in the "pick three fighters you like" phase of playing Fighter Z.

That's where I started, duder! Don't lose hope.

I had Piccolo, 18 (who I still want to try cause I get WRECKED by her constantly) and Veggie as my starting trio. You play against people, you play training and try stuff out, and then you find a trio who fit your style better.