List of pages that need to be edited

xpxTomxqx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By xpxTomxqx

I'm fairly new to the site, so I don't know whether this is a good idea. I think there should a be a topic with a list of pages that need to be either updated or actually have something done to them so we can make Giantbomb as complete as possible. I don't know whether this has been done before or not but my first page would be: 

Firo and Klawd (PS1 game)  

Ignor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ignor
@xpxTomxqx: 
There's not a whole lot I can do. 
I haven't played the game myself, but I've added box art and a short description of it. 
mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By mracoon

This used to be on the front page but it was removed after a redesign. I'd love to see it return in some form because it was a really helpful tool.

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By rallier
@mracoon said:
" This used to be on the front page but it was removed after a redesign. I'd love to see it return in some form because it was a really helpful tool. "
+1, Hope it comes back some day, it was a great way for people who wanted to do something but did not know where to start.
Eep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 41

#5  Edited By Eep

Basically, just look up a game you're familiar with and check out all its info to see if it's correct (to you). If not, edit it. If it's good, pick something else (game, character, concept, object, etc) and check it out. Rinse, lather, repeat. I just joined a couple days ago and I've already began probably 15 pages already--many with common object names that I was surprised weren't added yet.