Anyone else so satisfied to have this on PSN that they've lost interest in the remake?

• 53 results
DigDoug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Anyone else so satisfied to have this on PSN that they've lost interest in the remake? (347 votes)

Yes! All I wanted was to play FFVII again with a controller on a modern console. 9%
No! I still want to see how they can update it. 60%
I wasn't interested in the remake to begin with. 18%
What's a Final Fantasy? 13%

...especially considering Squeenix's decision to release the game in pieces and make the battles real-time. I realized i just wanted to play FFVII again, the way i remembered it: pre-rendered backgrounds, ATB combat, iffy script, the whole nine. before this weekend, my only option was to play it with an emulator, but now that it's on PSN for PS4, i think i'm officially tapping out of the remake. i don't care anymore. this is what i wanted.

anyone else?

• 
GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

They feel like two different things to me.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By glots

Feels a bit early to say, when the remake might still be two years off from it's release.

I've never played a FF game, but that's probably how I'd look at this, even if I had.

BasketSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I just don't believe for a second they'll recreate something as crazy as the honey bee inn stuff in the remake. I want all the corny stuff that made the game great but I just have a feeling they'll fuck it up so bad. Make it plain boring or something.