X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By X19

Hey Guys

I have £25 in my psn account and I haven't played a racing game for a while now. So here are the three options Wipeout HD Fury Bundle, Burnout Paradise Complete or GT5 Prologue.

Which one would you get and why?

Edit: I think its between Burnout and Wipeout now. I like Wipeout because its fast, challenging, great music (custom music option) and amazing graphics. I also like Burnout because of the INSANE AMOUNT OF CONTENT, speed, variation in game modes and its just alot of fun. Argh I can't decide lol

EliasT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By EliasT

That's REALLY hard.

I think Burnout Paradise would be the best choice, unless you're a Wipeout fan, in which case, BUY HD FURY NOW.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By OmegaPirate

Ouch -that IS a tough choice 

Prologue? dont think about it - for reals, by the time you are done with the content in one of the other 2 - prologue will hopefully be out by then (lol) 

Personally i would choose burnout- the multi player is a much larger community - and there is a VAST (i mean fucking HUGE) amount of content on there 

Don't skimp over wipeout+fury though, that too is an awesome package that you should grab if you can- burnouts just less frustating to play at length!

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hot_Karl
Burnout, even though I didn't fall in love with that game as hard as I did with Burnout 3. My reasoning is that it's an awesome arcade racer with a cool soundtrack that still has a ton of life in it. GT5 Prologue will be obsolete soon (if GT5 actually comes out this fall!) and I'm not a Wipeout fan (but that series has its diehards).
Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#5  Edited By Soap

On terms of sheer value for money Burnout complete will keep you going for life. It also depends on what type of racer your after as Burnout and Wipeout are obviously pretty arcady while GT is about as sim as console games get.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#6  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Burnout dude.

raviolisumo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By raviolisumo

Either Wipeout or Burnout, depending on your tastes. Both are fantastic games/values.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By X19

I think its between Burnout and Wipeout now. I like Wipeout because its fast, challenging, great music (custom music option) and amazing graphics. I also like Burnout because of the INSANE AMOUNT OF CONTENT, speed, variation in game modes and its just alot of fun. Argh I can't decide lol 

lead_farmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By lead_farmer

Wipeout is pretty damn cool.  So is Burnout.  I don't like this decision at all.

CharlesSurge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By CharlesSurge

I own them both. Burnout Paradise definitely isn't my favorite Burnout game. Normally I'd warn that Wipeout is unique and challenging, but if you already like it, I'd say get Fury.