a blog about somethin but nothin.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By suikoden352

so i logged into the site today to find i was getting quests completed for simple things like viewing the podcast page or viewing my own profile page. easy stuff like that. dunno if this is a new quest that the WM crew put out just to mess with us or if it's been a while and it's just now activating. i have no clue but not gonna strain myself thinkin too much on it.

i've been playing medal of honor and umm....not really feelin it. environment details look sketchy and blotchy, lighting isn't balanced right at times, shadows are deeper than they probably should be. i could go on and on about things. i'm only on the 3rd mission so far and i hope it gets better. for now though....it's a plain 3 out of 5 from me for first impressions rating though i'm sorta being generous with that....

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By suikoden352

so i logged into the site today to find i was getting quests completed for simple things like viewing the podcast page or viewing my own profile page. easy stuff like that. dunno if this is a new quest that the WM crew put out just to mess with us or if it's been a while and it's just now activating. i have no clue but not gonna strain myself thinkin too much on it.

i've been playing medal of honor and umm....not really feelin it. environment details look sketchy and blotchy, lighting isn't balanced right at times, shadows are deeper than they probably should be. i could go on and on about things. i'm only on the 3rd mission so far and i hope it gets better. for now though....it's a plain 3 out of 5 from me for first impressions rating though i'm sorta being generous with that....

smokemare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By smokemare

Graphics and sound - how is the gameplay?  Is MoH fun?  Is it just the audio visual presentation that puts you off, or are the game mechanics not right as well?

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By suikoden352

the gun sounds coming from your character sound good but the guns your teammates shoot sound like pellet guns or paintball guns. it's weird but not enough of a distraction. something about the movement of your character puts me off too. it's like he's havin to work for every step more than when you play call of duty or halo and you are actually moving. the soundtrack isn't building any momentum for the game so far so it makes the trudge through the levels seem plain and longer than they should. the enemies seem to take a few more bullets than they should and they will usually stay in one or 2 places so it's easy to just crouch walk over to them and knife them all. the audio when they are talking objectives for certain parts aren't real clear and i wish there was a guide arrow or something to help me at times like in dead space or somethin. it's a small request but for a person that is hard of hearing like i am and is in a house full of ppl so i can't turn the volume up or my surround sound on much, it would have been nice. subtitles also don't come on all the time but that's also a small bickering point that is ohwell really. the visuals like i pointed out do bug me as well and that is something that is probably due from a lack of polish in some areas. like i said, i'm only on mission 3 right now so i'm hoping it gets better over time but for now it's got a ways to go.