Aftermath or post show or whatever its called with Jeff and Ben

Avatar image for patmustardsurda
patmustardsurda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

is there a way to watch the video version of the Aftermath show with Jeff and Ben perhaps someone is archiving it? i'm a premium sub but am busy when its live so cant watch it then i know the pod is uploaded but id like to watch the videos

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless theres been a fire alarm, theres nothing on GB Unarchived.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

I don't think they've been doing a video archive of it. I only ever listen to GB podcast stuff, so don't know too much about the video side of things

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4 BisonHero  Online

I believe the Aftermath is a Ben and Jeff only thing, and it's probably easier for Ben to just manage the audio upload. Managing video is more effort, and Ben is busy looking through the Discord, and they don't have a producer running the show to switch camera angles and everything.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By htr10

Is it my imagination or did the aftershow originally used to come up in the podcast feed and now it doesn’t since Ben came back? I can find it on the website, but it no longer downloads automatically for me along with the Bombcast.

zasghu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I userly watch video version a day or two after by pausing the live stream and starting up again without closing the browser. Works great.

Spleeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@htr10: Might not be of help, but on ITunes it has its own dedicated channel called ‘giant bombcast aftermath’

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@htr10: When it first started it was in the presents feed but it was broken out into it's own feed a few episodes before Ben's surgery. So it's half your imagination?

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@spleeny: This helped me. I had no idea this was a thing. I figured they just stopped uploading the audio version. Thanks!

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, thanks to those who pointed out that the Giant Bomb Aftermath! is now its own feed. I didn’t realize that.