All Blizzard Games Including StarCraft 2 Beta...?

xHaVoK87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xHaVoK87
nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nukesniper

It seems like a way to get into the beta. However, Blizzard definitely would not approve of the situation. 

If you add it up: 
WoW, up to BC: $30x2 
Warcraft 3 Chest: $35 
WotLK for WoW: $30 
D2 Chest: $40 

That adds up to $165. These prices are all off Amazon right now. So, if you wanted all of those games (including 2 WoW accounts) then $35 extra for the beta seems alright. 

I actually would have expected people to be trying to sell the beta for more at this point.

empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By empfeix

it is a good deal, people are trying to sell there starcraft 2 beta keys for more than 200 on ebay right now 

So even if your just looking to buy your way into the beta and its worth it to you its not bad.  Just be careful of scammers, I have bought a wow account before and there is ways for them to get stuff like this back - they can say they were hacked etc etc.  The battle.net account system is fairly new so I do not know how easy it is for them to regain control of an account. 

Always be careful.

xHaVoK87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By xHaVoK87
@nukesniper:  It does seem like a very very very good deal! The beta is what sweetens the deal! Is there a EULA through Blizz about doing this similar to Steam?
JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JoelTGM

You're going to play all those games?

empfeix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By empfeix
@xHaVoK87 said:

" @nukesniper:  It does seem like a very very very good deal! The beta is what sweetens the deal! Is there a EULA through Blizz about doing this similar to Steam? "

Im not sure about the EULA im sure they frown upon it.  However your real worry is the person selling it and their honesty. 

Check out this page which basically shows someone how to get an account back -  https://us.battle.net/security/help.html 
This is an easy system for someone to scam you after they sell you the account.
xHaVoK87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xHaVoK87

It's not a bad deal at all!

xHaVoK87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xHaVoK87
@Babble: That is correct!
nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nukesniper
@Babble said:
" So Battle.net lets you re-download older games like Warcraft 3 and Diablo II after you register them? "
Yeah. More importantly, you can download diskless versions of them. I downloaded Starcraft 1 on a few computers for a LAN thing. It is a great way to do that when your friends are too damn cheap to buy starcraft 1 themselves.
nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By nukesniper
@Babble said:
" @nukesniper said:
" @Babble said:
" So Battle.net lets you re-download older games like Warcraft 3 and Diablo II after you register them? "
Yeah. More importantly, you can download diskless versions of them. I downloaded Starcraft 1 on a few computers for a LAN thing. It is a great way to do that when your friends are too damn cheap to buy starcraft 1 themselves. "
Awesome, I'll have to see if I can find my old copies. "
Yup, the best thing is that you only need to find them once!  

PS: Starcraft: Brood War does not have a CD-Key, you will get that automatically if you have a starcraft key. So, if you can't find that one or you think the key is missing, never fear. Also Warcraft 2's B.Net edition doesn't have a downloadable version. Which made me sad.