Avatar image for altered_confusion
Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Altered_Confusion

I have to admit I was hesitant to watch the Endurance Runs because I was playing the game, for a time, while Vinny and Jeff were playing. For some reason, probably sheer boredom, I decided to watch the Endurance Runs, seeing as they're way ahead of me I figured it would give me plenty to watch. 

I have to say that I'm loving the added commentary, and am really getting into the game, sadly I personally no longer play the game, but its fun to watch these guys play the game instead. My one gripe though is that trying to do an Endurance Run of the Endurance run is a bit of a hassle as after each episode I have to go back into the Endurance Run tab, change the page and then find where I left off. Wouldn't it make sense to have a play next button available so that someone like myself could seamlessly go from episode to episode, or is this just a test to see how bad I have to see the next episode?    

Avatar image for DELETE_chickenpants
ChickenPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ChickenPants

People can be so lazy.

It doesn't bother me but it's probably a good suggestion.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Hamst3r

To get to the next episode faster, use the search box on the main video page. :)

If you're on part 12, type part 13 in the box and hit enter.

As for not playing Persona 4 yourself - as far as I'm concerned, once you've watched every episode of the Endurance Run, you might as well just say you've beaten Persona 4.

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 106

#4  Edited By citizenkane

Yeah, that extra 4 seconds could be really useful someday.

MatthewMeadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By MatthewMeadows

I agree with the OP they should put a button in because it is sometimes a little bit fiddly to go onto the next video. Not a huge problem though.