Animal Crossing City Folk =)

Skylye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Skylye

Hello, I'm new to ACCF. I would like to meet people who play and visit their town or they can visit mine. =)
If you are interested my e-mail is Kymie_angel@yahoo.com.

I also have Ps2, Psp, Ps3, Nds, Wii, Xbox360, and 2 computers. I like different games. =) Hope to hear from you soon. TY =)

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By randiolo

i gotta question for you. iv bin playing city folk and iv cleared my dept to tom nook...and now il lost.. i don't know what els i meant to be doing.. all im doing is fishing....help me

Skylye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Skylye

I'm real new to Animal Crossing. I've had it less then a week. Once I learn more about it I'll let you know. =) 

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#4  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw
randiolo said:
"i gotta question for you. iv bin playing city folk and iv cleared my dept to tom nook...and now il lost.. i don't know what els i meant to be doing.. all im doing is fishing....help me"

There's not really any "end" to Animal Crossing, nor is there any sort of progressive goals or accomplishments.  Once you've paid off Nook, you can pretty much do whatever you'd like.
teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By teptom
randiolo said:
"i gotta question for you. iv bin playing city folk and iv cleared my dept to tom nook...and now il lost.. i don't know what els i meant to be doing.. all im doing is fishing....help me"

Do whatever you feel like. It's the point of the game. If you want to progress the size of house talk to Nook again after the house gets bigger, and he should give you a new debt to pay off. Or fish, dig for for fossils, talk to the animals, catch bugs, and go to the city. And let me say, I would love to be new to Animal Crossing again. Spent so many hours in the first two. They missed the boat on this one. Great for people who never played it before, bad for everyone else.
Skylye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Skylye

Can anyone please tell me how do you get the sling shot? I keep looking in the store but he never has it. Please help. =)

erinfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By erinfizz

Skylye - Sling shot: Has Nook's Cranny expanded for you yet to Nook n Go? The slingshot and axe are ultra rare until the store has upgraded.

Randiolo - ...have you completely paid off Nook, or just the first time? Your house will grow, then get a second floor, then a basement.  Then you can give bells to the town, and they will build a new bridge! And then more neat stuff after that.  It never ends! Moar bells!

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Congrats on your purchase. Post your friend code on the official topic at the top of the Wii forum, and feel free to add any currently on there as well.

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By CreamyGoodness

hope you enjoy that game. i gave up on nintendo. got rid of my ds and wii a year after i got the ds and a few months after i got the ds. lack of games. let me refrase that, lack of GOOD games

Skylye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Skylye

Thank you guys for all your help. =)

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By randiolo
erinfizz said:
"Skylye - Sling shot: Has Nook's Cranny expanded for you yet to Nook n Go? The slingshot and axe are ultra rare until the store has upgraded.

Randiolo - ...have you completely paid off Nook, or just the first time? Your house will grow, then get a second floor, then a basement.  Then you can give bells to the town, and they will build a new bridge! And then more neat stuff after that.  It never ends! Moar bells!"
i think iv payed up for the second time. my lil sis plays it more than me, well i got it for her anyway so i havnt had much time to get back to it. plus when killzone rolls round i wont have time to take a crap.