Any Giant Bomb users reside in Singapore?

GeneralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By GeneralBison

Hi, I recently (about 5 days ago) moved to Singapore from England with my parents and I know absolutely no one! None of my friends at home want to visit me, bastards!
Just wondering if there are any Giant Bomb users residing in Singapore that'd like to talk/game.

Right now I have my 360 here (my PS3 and Wii are being shipped over as we speak and I haven't built myself a new computer yet) and I'm into all kinds of games (apart from sports!), I'm also a big music and film aficionado (again, lots of genres, not much 'mainstream' music though)

I don't usually do this sort of thing but I really don't know what to do without friends to talk to 0_0
 Post here if you'd be interested at all, I'd like to get to know more gamers anyway (I only really know two!)

- Bison

invadernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By invadernick

Sorry to resurrect the topic but a friend and I have been looking for BC2 buddies on PC. We usually meet at a LAN shop in town every other week, anyone in Singapore is free to join us!

invadernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By invadernick

ressurected again!

Singapore Toy Game & Comic Convention meetup

Hi guys, I was thinking of rounding up a posse to check out the Singapore Toy Game and Comic Convention happening next weekend (19th,20th), if you're interested, please leave comment here or PM me so we can organise the details. It will most likely be on a Saturday.

Why should we meet?

- Singapore has a relatively small gaming community and I believe I'm musn't be the only one having troble finding gaming friends

- You'll meet people from other communities besides this one I'll be posting this message on various gaming sites

- You'll have lots of fun embracing the geekery that day!

For more info on the convention please visit http://www.singaporetgcc.com/ Peace out!

jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jack_daniels

Dude!!!! I was born in Singapore!!!!!! My folks worked for an oil company and I was born there. I left when I was two months old and haven't been back! Tell me what its like!

invadernick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By invadernick

@Jack_Daniels: It's good here, did you keep the Singaporean citizenship?

CollyWolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I reside in Singapore.