Anyone having real bad issues online since patch and dlc?

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By OmegaPirate

Alright so since the ps3 patch the other day i have had nothing but headaches with this game on-line, stupidly long load times, frequent lock ups and crashes to the xmb for no reason, 

The patch was supposed to fix a lot of the online bugs (ironically enough i had not encountered ANY at all until after the patch)  
Since the patch i am now only put into lobbies containing 1 or two other people  - making two on one free for alls the only game mode in existance - occasionally i get matched into fuller lobbies but it doesn't matter much because EVERYONE IS INVISIBLE at all times - no matter how many new lobbies i join or how many games i find, it is always the same deal.  And whenever a stray bullet kills someone in the lobby, theres no ________________ killed __________ message , the victim suffers s heart attack and 'ceases to be' on the Hud

I could sit and grind out hideouts on my own i guess until they fix it but they reduced the amount of xp recieved to a point that theres no real reason to do that other than being a crazy man. so i guess the xp haul is gained in competitive online? oh wait......

Cheers for destroying your game online rockstar - much appreciated ot have the 5 of me and my mates unable to connect to one other user for days now :/

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OmegaPirate

Eurgh - forgot to click that attach to a specific forum tab to assign this to the red dead forum :( - can a mod do the honours?

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By FunExplosions

Nooo. My hideout cheat has been wiped? Oh, well. Sounds like they need to crack the whips a little more down at Rockstar. This level of bugs is just plain despicable.