As someone that was looking for more group content - I adored yesterday's Among Us stream

baltaronsteam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Really, I love GB, have been Premium for i think over 5 years now; I didn't discover the site until I watched some Quick Looks and realized "wait a second, these are some funny sons of bitches".

I watch GB for primarily comedy. The games are massive plus to it; I kind of view the site as a "variety show"; like those that have been on TV for decades, but instead of Celebrity and Political guests - the backdrop is games.

I know the transition to work from home and getting everyone's systems up and running was difficult... but Among Us yesterday just had me cracking up the entire time.

Just wanted to say - Thank you, GB crew for doing the work to get these kind of streams back up and running. You guys have absolutely nailed it during this hard time for many of us and you are a source of good-natured fun while many of us are looking at a pretty grim reality.

I am still open to single person streams - but thank you, to the entire team, for trying to get more group streams going because I truly feel like the site is firing on all cylinders when the staff can play off each other's friendship and personalities to create either ridiculous situations; or just go down ridiculous lines of dialog.

Thanks to the team! Hope for more streams like this in the future and I appreciate the hard work of getting this whole system up and running in a work at home setting, I can only imagine the logistical nightmare that was

ToughShed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah lately it actually feels like GB around here. Loving the changes.

martyns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it very much a lot.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Yeah, man. I'm loving these last few weeks.

Solo streams can be fun, but I was honestly bummed when they became the focal point. It's understandable due to the tech, the organization, and putting out content during this rough ass time. And kudos for GB for making shit happen for us without a break. But I found myself skipping a whole lot of stuff. Felt guilty about it, but I'm not big on live interaction and watching something as a VOD loses the appeal of interacting with a streamer. And frankly, some members of the team were starting to sound burnt out.

Now that group stuff is becoming the focal point, I'm catching most of the videos and loving it. I'm hoping it works out better for the crew, as well. They seem to be having a lot of fun with these recent shows and it comes through.

Avatar image for atheistpreacher
AtheistPreacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard agree. I hope they play more Among Us together, or similar things that get a lot of people together (like Jackbox, for instance). Those are always very fun streams.

heartofalion28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By heartofalion28

I truly truly needed these group streams. Things have been extra stressful, heavy, and lonely lately working from home and being able to watch the crew game and banter together again has been a welcome relief.

I appreciate all of the hard work and time I am sure they are putting in behind the scenes to make these videos happen.

Thank you GB you will most definitely be getting another year sub outta me in november.