• 62 results
AaronBelfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By AaronBelfast

So what the trilogy is all going t be released in the 360 era? I thought new consoles wouldve came out by then...

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Rowr

glad to hear its still coming. Dont really care if its exclusive or not.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Why do people own only one console and then complain or worry about getting said game

If you REALLY ever find yourself in a heated debate about a games exclusive status, buy another system

One more reason fanboys are scum of the earth

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By atejas
ChaosTony said:
"I've never understood how an announcement that a game is staying "exclusive" is a good thing.   That just means that less people will be playing their game.  Now an announcement that the games are guaranteed to come to system a or system b, that would be nice.
"
It's good for the company itself, as it's one game you wont find on the opposing console
And it's good for the fanboys cause they can strut around and act as if they saw this coming
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55  Edited By BlackWaterCO
Sentry said:
Met2609 said:
"I guess it makes sense. The whole point is that you carry your character and your story arc through each of the games. If they never make the original Mass Effect on PS3, then I wouldn't want to play any of the sequels on PS3.
"

They would definitely not bring over JUST ME2. If anything they would port just Mass Effect 1, but since evryone is using the word trilogy so strongly I can assume they mean ME1 & 2.
"

Sentry your a fanboy
Dakota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

BlackWaterCO said:
"Sentry said:
Met2609 said:
"I guess it makes sense. The whole point is that you carry your character and your story arc through each of the games. If they never make the original Mass Effect on PS3, then I wouldn't want to play any of the sequels on PS3.
"

They would definitely not bring over JUST ME2. If anything they would port just Mass Effect 1, but since evryone is using the word trilogy so strongly I can assume they mean ME1 & 2.
"

Sentry your a fanboy"

How? I love Mass Effect and think its an awesome game whether it comes to PS3 or not, im just stating a fact, that why would they bring over just ME and not ME2? Or ME2 and not ME1? Wouldn't make much sense would it?

Sounds to me you are over defensive. I hate fanboys too, mind you.

Dakota said:
"Read this though... http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/22/bioware-has-never-confirmed-any-plans-for-mass-effect-360-excl/
"

I posted that here nearly 2 days ago lol, that is what we are talking about btw. ;)
HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By HairyMike87

I still need to beat the first Mass Effect. I love that game though.

Dakota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dakota
Sentry said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"Sentry said:
Met2609 said:
"

"

Sentry your a fanboy"

How? I love Mass Effect and think its an awesome game whether it comes to PS3 or not, im just stating a fact, that why would they bring over just ME and not ME2? Or ME2 and not ME1? Wouldn't make much sense would it?

Dakota said:
"Read this though... http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/22/bioware-has-never-confirmed-any-plans-for-mass-effect-360-excl/
"

I posted that here nearly 2 days ago lol, that is what we are talking about btw. ;)
"
I'm sorry, I had the impression that you were talking about the games exclusivity to Xbox 360, which is not confirmed according to the article.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dakota said:
"Sentry said:
"BlackWaterCO said:
"Sentry said:
Met2609 said:
"

"

Sentry your a fanboy"

Dakota said:
"

"
I'm sorry, I had the impression that you were talking about the games exclusivity to Xbox 360, which is not confirmed according to the article.
"

No problem bro, wasn't your fault since the conversation was from the prior page. :)
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By pause422

That second statement in that quote was hardly a jab at Sony,just what he claimed he say,"quality" was their biggest goal,nothing more.

Mainly this isn't surprising,I thought everyone figured Mass Effect would stay on the 360(until the inevitable PC versions as well ) But all in all,exclusives are rarely exclusive anymore,multiplatform is what everyone is doing,and although I give a shit less about FF 13,since EA is probably publishing the next Mass Effect games now and not Microsoft,they could easily go multiplatform with no effort,the thing is Bioware has no experience with PS3 development,so at the same time,they would probably stick to the  platform they know,to get the best quality out of their title.

I guess its really up for debate and we'll have to wait and see,but Mass Effect on 360,followed by PC later,I think everyone should of seen coming for even all future games.

cjmhockey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By cjmhockey

I could care less if Mass Effect didn't remain exclusive to the 360, just as long as Bioware keeps up the great quality of the game so I can enjoy it... As a matter of fact I would rather it go multi-platform so people who can't afford every system and don't own a 360 or can't afford a powerful enough PC to play ME can enjoy the game.