Can anyone help me contact staff?

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aradikus

I'll keep this short, but will answer any questions as they are posted.

I have an unopened PS5 (Disc Version) that I've been trying to contact Vinny about. I want to offer it to him for retail price, for him to keep personally but also to use for site coverage since he's still working from home.

I tried tweeting him as well as sending a PM here. Haven't seen a response but as of yesterday I have the unit in my hands now, and I can ship it immediately.

I can understand if he maybe saw my messages but brushed me off as a scammer or opportunist or something, but are there any site folks listening that could contact me to help facilitate this?

Vinny seemed so sad on the 10/30 Hotspot that I decided then to try to get in touch with him about this.

Thanks for any help folks can offer, if Vinny doesn't want it then I'll do a drawing for site members or something!

Edit 1: Forgot to mention I'm Central Coast California, tax here is 9.25% so I paid $546.24 for it, it was a Target pre-order placed 9/16.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Email the Beastcast email address. Abby reads all the messages. It might take a little time but I would guess it is the most reliable way.

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode: I feel dumb for not thinking of this, but I guess my mind has been pretty preoccupied lately. Thank you for the suggestion, I'll do that right away.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SethMode

@aradikus: No problem duder. Best of luck, I imagine Vinny will appreciate it.

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Undeadpool

@aradikus: If that doesn't work, try the support email as we all know that Rorie reads all of those as well.

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undeadpool: I'll forward the one I sent to Abby to the support email, thank you!

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Didn't Jeff say he was sending his spare PS5 to New Jersey? Unless Bakalar has nabbed another freebie it sounds like they have it covered.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 15

#9 Humanity  Online

I’m fairly sure that Jeff is sending Vinny a PS5 that he was able to expense through the company and is the one he had pre-ordered. Alex also has one so maybe you can offer to sell it to someone on the West Coast.

TheAdmin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

You could also let @rorie know, I'm sure he could tell @vinny. Not sure how much he browses the forums, but Rorie does a lot.

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've missed a bit of #content lately so I must have missed that if it came up on a video/pod, but good to know, thank you!

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good on yea duder! Nice to see some good people not taking advantage of the price scalping.

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sanity: Don't know what you're talking about, the Xbox Series X I saw on Amazon listed at $1,499.99 seemed completely reasonable.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#14 rorie  Staff

I believe Vinny is picking up Jeff's extra PS5, but thanks for the offer!

ZekeThaPlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aradikus: Plenty of duders on here have been complaining about not being able to snag a pre-order due to bots/scalpers so I'm sure everyone would appreciate some sort of lottery system to win themselves a chance to buy your extra console.

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was contacted by support staff, GB doesn't need it.

I'd like to do a lottery for site users, I'm going to get working on that later today.

ZekeThaPlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aradikus: That's amazing! Keep me informed on what I need to do to enter.

aradikus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zekethaplumber: I contacted staff to see if they'll allow me posting a new thread with the details. It's kind of weird as I'm selling something using the forum, but I think they'll understand that it's not for my gain and I'm not some unscrupulous stranger.

ZekeThaPlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aradikus: I would hope so. I checked your account activity to make sure you weren't a scammer and the fact that you were giving tips to Vinny for VinnyVania convinced me you weren't.

ZekeThaPlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aradikus: If it gets too weird/complicated, just follow me on the site and you can send me a PM if you want to figure something out.