Cancellation of all F***, RYAN DAVIS t-shirts

Ekami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Ekami

in honor of Lexus2jz, i've taped three cents to a bird and then taught that bird to conquer the sky

but it will never bring back what was lost

never

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

Unfortunate, but hopefully this will lead to a shirt I would be able to wear in public.

Avatar image for themaniacsgnome
TheManiacsGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lexus2jz said:

@bushpusherr: Except I actually did lose money. I bought a couple of shirts and now the whole order has to be cancelled. That money I sent them for the shirts is money that could have been gaining interest with the rest of my money. Also, all the money they got from people probably went into their interest accruing account of choice and probably made them some money.

They could have gave a better reason as to why this happened.

You sound like a crazy person, step back and re evaluate what you're saying champ.

What's the deal with people saying they can't wear F,RD in public? I'm just curious, I realize for some here it might be a school thing, work etc. For the rest of us though, who really cares what anyone thinks of your shirt/

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#204  Edited By NekuSakuraba

That's a shame, I'm sure there is a good reason though. I hope there is a tip jar or something similar out up soon though.

sdharrison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By sdharrison

I'd still like to just donate - but as for the shirt itself, I'm kind of glad there might be another offering in the future. As funny as I find the Fuck Ryan Davis thing, it really isn't something you can wear in public. Just a cool in jokey tribute would be enough.

yyZiggurat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

If there isn't going to be a replacement shirt or an option to donate to his family maybe there should be an official Child's Play (or any other charity) memorial fund in his name.

Rinemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe I'll just make my own shirt of it.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I really hope they put out something at some point. I would buy a T shirt honoring Ryan in a second.