Community Game Tapes - Super Mario All Stars ft. Craig Charles (1993)

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By splodge
Actual in-tape footage
Actual in-tape footage

When I was but a wee young gentleman, my mother picked up a VHS tape in a charity shop called "Super Mario All Stars". I had a Super Nintendo at the time, but as we were pretty poor I only owned about three games and got a game at Christmas every year.

I must have watched this VHS tape a hundred times. It was the main reason I asked for Plok for Christmas (which was the greatest).

I have found it on YouTube, so for your viewing pleasure, say hello to Red Dwarf's Craig Charles as he takes you on a magical journey through the Super Nintendo!

Edit - PS, Notice how off his face (allegedly) young Craig Charles is.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I off my face or does Craig Charles literally have a Flava Flav-style nintendo necklace in this?

I think someone is off their face but it's not you.

My favourite bit is when they go to the studio making the F1 game and its all lit up like a spaceship. When I was a kid, I thought that was what all game studios must look like.

Strathy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

This must go between Robot Wars and Coronation Street in the Craig Charles career highlights/lowlights. Also, as an aside, if any of you Ameribro's haven't seen Red Dwarf then check it out.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By splodge

@muftyriots: Fuck yeah Cyberzone!

I loved the mad max cyber apocalypse vibe.

Avatar image for securityguruguy
SecurityGuruGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@strathy: My brother and I on a whim got a vhs of Red Dwarf from our library. Neither of us had any idea what it was. I can still sing the theme song flawlessly. Awesome show, and way better than Dr. Who IMO.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The editing on that is something else.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dominic Diamond's transformation from a boring bloke with glasses to a fat, angry Scotsman was great.