Did you know a double murderer sent GB a mailbag box?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hb

I was just watching a documentary about Adrian Loya. A guy who killed two women and recorded himself doing it with a GoPro.

Days before he did this he sent GB a mailbag with all sorts of Star Wars stuff and a full on assault rifle.

I was just watching the documentary and Jeff, Drew and Dan were shown opening the package.

Pretty crazy stuff! Anyway I thought it was pretty interesting.

For anyone wondering, the documentary is on BBC and is called 'Love & Hate Crime'. Season 1 episode 3.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

1. There has been a thread on this before and personally I think giving any airtime to psychopaths is bad.

2. Airsoft guns are not real guns despite how they look.

2b. That doco has some pretty trashy editing to make that footage more sinister than it was.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By hb

Oh right, yeah the doc overplayed that gun then.

I don't think it's giving him any airtime, I thought it was just interesting and kinda crazy. The guy is obviously a piece of shit.

He is NOT a psychopath. Psychopaths are also not necacarilly nasty or murderers either.

hb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lanerobertlane:

An interesting read thanks.

Also, I don't get people with the attitude 'this has been posted before, therefore this is pointless'

Do you know how many thousands of users this place has? Not everyone would have heard of this. Some of us don't get to spend every day reading these forum posts...

hb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess...

Next time I'll give it a search first. Sorry for all the pain I've caused

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty sure this was addressed by the staff in some form a while back. i think they surrendered the mailbag contents to law enforcement and moved on. not much else to discuss tbh.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was more than a minor thread when this surfaced last time. Jeff addressed the website to explain why he didn’t have the mailbag video taken down. It was kind of a big thing at the time. Jeff and Giant Bomb took a lot of criticism on the forums and social media. Bringing this up again, especially with that thread title and the erroneous info in the original post, is not the best.