Endurance Run Ideas?

burtless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By burtless

My first thought was one of the Madden games from the early 2000's in dynasty mode, just because I would like to see how they could force themselves to keep playing.  

JB16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By JB16

No, they need to do more games that are mediocre at first glance but soon turn out to be awesome. Deadly Premonition is perfect so far. Next I think they need to do another obscure budget game that only twelve people have heard about.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Sanryd

I think Persona 4 was an awesome one. I also think that Deadly Premonition was a pretty bad choice, even if all the idiots in the community demanded it. As for a future ER, I think Persona 5 would be an obvious choice. By the time that comes out, they might actually feel like doing another one, and you know everyone's gonna go nuts over it worse than the DP one.

Turtlemayor333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Turtlemayor333
@tdk08 said:
" I think Persona 4 was an awesome one. I also think that Deadly Premonition was a pretty bad choice, even if all the idiots in the community demanded it. As for a future ER, I think Persona 5 would be an obvious choice. By the time that comes out, they might actually feel like doing another one, and you know everyone's gonna go nuts over it worse than the DP one. "
Woah now, "idiots?" Deadly Premonition is a great choice for everything except the combat, much like *wait for it* Persona 4.
damodar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By damodar

It depends on the time of year. If you look at when the Persona ER finished (farewell Chie... :( ) we got a lot more quick looks etc. after it finished, and I imagine that was appreciated. So maybe shorter endurance runs during the deader times of the year.

It seems like the Deadly Premonition ER won't last anywhere near as long and it also seems like it was strategically planned to fill a gap when there's not much going on in terms of news or releases. But E3 is coming up soon and there will probably be a lot of news and stuff from there and plenty of other content for the site. 

But the game needs to have personality and a sense of humour for it to really work.

It'll probably be a while till they do the next ER, but it'll be interesting to see what format they go with, ie mix up the teams, do 2 simultaneous runs again.

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Sanryd
@Turtlemayor333 said:
" @tdk08 said:
" I think Persona 4 was an awesome one. I also think that Deadly Premonition was a pretty bad choice, even if all the idiots in the community demanded it. As for a future ER, I think Persona 5 would be an obvious choice. By the time that comes out, they might actually feel like doing another one, and you know everyone's gonna go nuts over it worse than the DP one. "
Woah now, "idiots?" Deadly Premonition is a great choice for everything except the combat, much like *wait for it* Persona 4. "
I guess it must me, but the combat was the best part of P4 imo. I thought a lot of the social stuff was real boring. Same for DP, except there's a whole lot less combat, which means it's less exciting. At least P4 was a decent game, but DP is so bad that, even with the crew's funny commentary, I find myself contemplating whether to quit watching it or not every few episodes. I almost fell asleep watching the BR one a few times.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

" @tdk08 said:

Woah now, "idiots?" Deadly Premonition is a great choice for everything except the combat, much like *wait for it* Persona 4."

I agree, Deadly Premonition was a fantastic choice.
Spoonybard37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By Spoonybard37
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
"
" @tdk08 said:

Woah now, "idiots?" Deadly Premonition is a great choice for everything except the combat, much like *wait for it* Persona 4."
I agree, Deadly Premonition was a fantastic choice. "
I found Persona 4 to be more enjoyable because of its story not the combat, the same with Deadly Premonition.