Favorite food in a 2017 video game

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By MocBucket62

Is it just me, or is one of the major themes of 2017 video games is the plethora of foods that are in different games this year? Think about it. Many of the biggest game releases emphasizes on all sorts of food, real or made up. There's Chicken Dinners in PUBG, all sorts of roasted meals and kabobs in BOTW, the Stupendous Stew and Corn at the Luncheon Kingdom in Odyssey. What's your favorite food from a 2017 game, or a food you'd most want to eat if it doesn't exist.

I'll put down Dragon Heart Dumplings from Battle Chef Brigade. There are all sorts of really good looking food you can create by hunting down mythical monsters and then using their carcass as ingredients for an Iron Chef like competition. Dragon Heart Dumplings stand out to me just for the curiosity of what a dragon would taste like in a delicious, Gyoza style dumpling.

Upper left corner is what Dragon Heart Dumplings look like in BCB.
Upper left corner is what Dragon Heart Dumplings look like in BCB.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 30

This is the first thing that comes to mind. I suppose it would be my favourite - at least in terms of being incredibly evocative:

No Caption Provided

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Probably the cooking in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The only other in-game "food" I remember was in Resident Evil 7, and that stuff was g.r.o.s.s.

elmorales94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Funyons.

OH, you meant food in a video game, okay... Dubious Food (Zelda) is pretty good, but I have to give props to the Big Bang Burger from Persona 5.

No Caption Provided

Zacklby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skuuuma