Garfield360UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Garfield360UK

Hi all

I have a few quick questions regarding Fifa 10 Ultimate team if anybody has the answers for them:

1). Do you have to pay real cash for in game player cards or do you earn credits in game/win them via matches?
2). Do you actually control the squad (the videos I have seen are vauge making it look like its more Football Manager style gameplay than allowing you to take control of the players?)
3). If I download the demo can I just buy it like the Xbox Live Arcade games or do you have to download a different version?

Thank you.

JuggertrainUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JuggertrainUK

NO 
YES 
YES 
lol
cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cap123

nope, you can earn currency, but it can just be bought by rich players which is the downside. Also it's cheaper to just trade with other players, since you don't waste money on packs that are completly random. 

Yep you control the squad like any other game type (except be a pro of courseeee)

and i guess number three is ture yeah

Garfield360UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Garfield360UK

How easy is it to earn currency to get players with?
 Is it a really long course of winning loads of compeitions or can you get the packs in a reasonable time frame?

Thank you for the responses so far.

JuggertrainUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By JuggertrainUK

I played about 40 games an now my whole first team is gold level players, its realy about how lucky you are with the packs you get, honestly though i wouldnt recommend buying it, i started to get really annoyed with people on Fifa as they try and add some lower level players to thier squad so it brings the rating way down. So when you play a team that you think is the same level as you, your actually playing someone with torres, messi and gerrard but a few lower league players around them. Fifa can be really bad sometimes for players to get cheap wins and almost cheat thier way to victory and ultimate team only makes that worse.
cap123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cap123

bronze packs are pretty easy to get, but rubbish. Again, you spend all your time trying to save up for packs (around 5000 for a gold pack, around 2500 for silver, around 600 for bronze, and you get about 500 for a win), or if you're patient you can get really good players for around 500-1000 in the trade market. 

When you're first starting your team you can get bronze packs pretty easily, but the other packs take some saving up

Garfield360UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Garfield360UK

Ok thanks for the help everybody.