Fillion to play Drake!

Parabole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 17

Edited By Parabole

It's like Bruce Campbell playing Bruce Campbell in My Name is Bruce! Especially seeing as he thinks he's a perfect match for the role. Who am I to argue with captain Reynolds/Richard Castle/Captain Hammer/ The husband of that Lost chick that one time. Follow the news, vote and make sure this guy gets the part. If the obvious isn't apparent, the guy is excellent at delivering comedy as well as serious speeches. He's always a presence in the scenes he's in. Great in action scenes with plenty of firepower and escapes. And most importantly, if you couldn't tell the difference between the two characters in the list of traits, well all the movie needs is a Elena. Hopefully an Uncharted movie gets made, but just out of curiosity what would you guys say would be a bigger disappointment? Not get made? Not casting Nathan Fillion? Doesn't make cash?

Parabole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By Parabole

It's like Bruce Campbell playing Bruce Campbell in My Name is Bruce! Especially seeing as he thinks he's a perfect match for the role. Who am I to argue with captain Reynolds/Richard Castle/Captain Hammer/ The husband of that Lost chick that one time. Follow the news, vote and make sure this guy gets the part. If the obvious isn't apparent, the guy is excellent at delivering comedy as well as serious speeches. He's always a presence in the scenes he's in. Great in action scenes with plenty of firepower and escapes. And most importantly, if you couldn't tell the difference between the two characters in the list of traits, well all the movie needs is a Elena. Hopefully an Uncharted movie gets made, but just out of curiosity what would you guys say would be a bigger disappointment? Not get made? Not casting Nathan Fillion? Doesn't make cash?

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mylifeforAiur
BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BraveToaster

Hell yeah, there's going to be a Drake movie. 

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DystopiaX
@mylifeforAiur: Why don't they just get Nolan North? Dude looks AND sounds like Drake.
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ArchScabby

I want to link something too!  CAKE!

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By ESREVER

Personally, I don't think we need an Uncharted movie. The games already give such a fantastic cinematic experience as it is, a movie isn't really called for. 
But yea, for an Uncharted movie, Fillion would probably be the way to go. 
Emily Rose can play Elena, I will accept no substitutes. 

Also, National Treasure is pretty much the movie version of Uncharted in my eyes...

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By mylifeforAiur
@DystopiaX: But Nathan Fillion is so charming. I just finished watching Firefly, and I think I'm in love^^ 
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By ArchScabby
@Axxol said:
" Hell yeah, there's going to be a Drake movie. 

"
Ok, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but I really don't think Nathan Fillion will be able to pull this off.
FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By FunExplosions

I honestly wouldn't want an Uncharted movie. Well, I would... but only if it's gonna actually be good. This guy would indeed be a great fit for the lead role, but that doesn't mean the movie should be made. 

I mean, the games were designed to basically bring video games as close to a theater experience as they can be. Why would we want to now do the opposite? Honestly, the concept sounds incredibly boring in the movie sense. It will largely be perceived as just another Indiana Jones ripoff, and dude... if they include the Uncharted series' random-ass monsters, well, then it would look like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. We don't want that mess to deal with, do we? 

But hey, that's all just worst-case scenario crud. If someone can make this thing charming and imaginative, then sure.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By BraveToaster
@ArchScabby said:
" @Axxol said:
" Hell yeah, there's going to be a Drake movie. 

"
Ok, I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but I really don't think Nathan Fillion will be able to pull this off. "
Me neither. Unless they do the whole Tropic Thunder makeup magic.